14045Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF 6.0 Cards

  • Joe Giliberti
    Aug 31, 2009
      Growing up with a PC is not the issue. I appreciate the importance of punch cards. However, to the average event goer, I would think it would appear as a piece of paper with a clever means of writing on it, without anything to do with the subject matter.

      On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 12:45 AM, madodel <madodel@...> wrote:

      Joe Giliberti wrote:

      > Even $1 seems pricey for what most people will see as a piece of paper

      Well I wish I had saved some of the decks of cards I used to program in
      FORTRAN several decades ago. It would be neat to have a few as a souvenir.
      But I could understand that someone that grew up using only PCs might not
      find it worth much.

      Mark

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic