14Re: [midatlanticretro] What I'll be bringing to show/trade/unload

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Jan 21, 2005
      I have an Ohio Scientific Challenger 1P / Superboard II with some misc
      manuals that go with it. It's not for sale, but if you want I can bring it up to
      Edison. Closer to the show I will have more specific wanted/for trade items in
      the s-100 arena.
      bd

      > I'm always looking for more Ohio Scientific... just about anything OSI,
      > hardware, software, docs and literature. I have some stuff to trade,
      > a pretty good variety of S-100 cards and possibly a chassis or two, some
      > TRS-80 stuff, lots of other odds and ends. If you have some OSI to
      > offer, let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I have it.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic