1386Re: PDP11 stuff available

  • john_apw
    Sep 30, 2005
      Evan and all,

      I've been in touch with the fellow, and will be able to arrange a
      pickup. Please let me know which of the item the museum would want.

      Also, for anyone in south NJ, I can be a relay station to shorten
      your trip. Just let me know what you want and we can arrange a
      pickup from here.

      -John
      Montclair, NJ
      973 220-0221 cell
      973 746-9535 business

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, David Gesswein <djg@p...>
      wrote:
      > Somebody in Pearl River New York has the following equipment
      available.
      > He would prefer pickup but can ship if nobody offers pickup.
      >
      > Email pdp11stuff@p... to contact him (protecting email from
      harvesting).
      > If somebody is planning to take all email me otherwise I will post
      later
      > to wider distribution lists.
      >
      > Two PDP Micro 11/73
      > One Dec Professional 350
      > One TS05 magnetic Tape Drive
      > One Data Systems Design Floppy Drive - an RX02 look alike
      > One FACS Consort 40 - an OEM 11/04
      > Two Diablo 1620 printers - these were the printers that produced
      IBM
      > typewriter quality output
      > Two Texas Instruments Omni 800 printers - an LA120 equivalent
      > One 874 Power Controller
      > One VT100 terminal - has the special interface on the back that
      allows one
      > of the Diablo printers to be used like a memory typewriter.
      > I have most or all documentation for these devices as well and I
      may have
      > one or two other miscellaneous items not yet dug out.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic