      From: "Bill Degnan" <billdeg@...>
      To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 1:50 PM
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] today @ infoage

      2023 I think you mean.

      > We need a printer for the Commodore Pet exhibit. We have to figure out
      which kind of printer was available for the pet. Anyone know what was
      available when the PET first came out ?
      > Also we need someone to fix the Commodore 1541 drive (or find a
      working, reliable one). It seems every drive that belongs to MARCH has one
      problem or another. I will try to see if it is a simple fix like cleaning
      the drive heads. Beyond that I would defer to someone like Ian Primus who
      knows more about troubleshooting these drives. It could be an alignment
      problem or a chip problem, which I don't know how to fix.
      > I will search around the commodore community to see where Commodore
      1526 cartridge ribbons can be obtained.