      which kind of printer was available for the pet. Anyone know what was
      available when the PET first came out ?

      > Also we need someone to fix the Commodore 1541 drive (or find a
      working, reliable one). It seems every drive that belongs to MARCH has one
      problem or another. I will try to see if it is a simple fix like cleaning
      the drive heads. Beyond that I would defer to someone like Ian Primus who
      knows more about troubleshooting these drives. It could be an alignment
      problem or a chip problem, which I don't know how to fix.

      > I will search around the commodore community to see where Commodore
      1526 cartridge ribbons can be obtained.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic