13712Re: [midatlanticretro] Antiques Roadshow MAC Classic

    Aug 2, 2009
      My cable box says it's showing again tomorrow at 8pm on the local PBS
      station (actually it just says "rerun" but I'm hoping it is the current
      episode) .... "This I gotta see!"

      I hope to catch the name of the appraiser, Google him, and answer the
      burning question: "What the heck?"