13701MARCH's PDP 11/05's

    Aug 2, 2009
      All,
      I was able to take apart and clean the two MARCH PDP 11/05's. They're
      both essentially identical 4K core RAM systems. One has a stuck 7th
      databit in most address locations, but the other 4K Core memory card is
      OK. With the good card I can call/write/retrieve memory along the 4K
      pages on either machine. If we can find another RAM card they'd both be
      usable. One of the two also has a serial interface card set to 300 baud
      (I believe). There is no OS, so that's about as far as I can go with it
      short of toggling in a boot strap etc.