13698Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Burroughs L700 with work station

    Aug 2, 2009
      Bill and all,

      This is sounding like a pretty large effort. Should we let this one go
      and look for something similar from an East coast manufacturer? I'm just
      asking for a sanity check now that we are past the knee-jerk. Yes, this
      is a worthy machine. Can we afford the cost of this rescue? Renting the
      truck sounds like $300+.

      Jim

      Bill Degnan wrote:

      > > You've probably seen my van, but that's not big enough to move it.
      > Do we
      > went to just rent a truck?
      >
      > We'd need a serious truck with a lift, etc. We'd have to rent that. We
      > are also going to have to disassemble the work station and carry it up a
      > flight of stairs. This is going to require some power tools, etc. I will
      > have to corregraph a plan, etc.
      >
      > Bill

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic