13663Re: [midatlanticretro] Burroughs L700 with work station

    Jul 31, 2009

      Yes.

      Currently our minicomputer exhibit includes a Burroughs B-80, which is a
      1982 system, also for accounting.

      Bill: just how big is the L7000?  Please be specific.  Also does it
      appear displayable to you, i.e. does it have all the panels, etc., or is
      it a "guts" machine?

      It's dusty yet rust-free.  It could probably be fired up again.  I am going to clean it first, before October, so that it can be moved without one looking like he just cleaned a chimney.