13627Busy day for MARCH tomorrow

    Jul 28, 2009
      Busy day at the MARCH museum tomorrow.

      - I'm arriving around 10am to make more posters
      - Bill Degnan is coming around noon to fix our IBM 5150, evaluate/fix
      our KIM, and evaluate one of our PDP-11/05s for a possible remote
      restoration
      - Joe will be there in the early afternoon to help with exhibits
      - Bill Dudley is coming around 6pm to set up the TV Typewriter that he
      donated to us a couple of years ago
      - NJ Hackerspace is visiting at 7pm for an overall InfoAge tour, at my
      (and Fred's) invitation to become a new InfoAge member organization.