13598"Classic" Books FS

  • Richard A. Cini
    Jul 26, 2009
      "Classic" Books FS All:

          I cleaned off my bookshelf this afternoon and came across the following stuff that I no longer need:

      1. The Best of Ciarcia’s Circuit Cellar...$10
      2. TRS-80 Microcomputer Technical Reference Manual (Model I schematics and tech ref)...$10
      3. A slew of Tandy 2000 manuals: MS-DOS and GW-BASIC binders (NO disks), Introduction to the Tandy 2000, Tandy 2000 Quick Reference, Programmer’s Reference, and Technical Reference...$60. This group weighs about 10 pounds and is basically a complete manual set for the T2K.
      4. Inside Commodore DOS...$5

          All prices in addition to shipping from 11791. PM me if interested. Thanks!

      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers