13470Re: Performa 6400/200 w/ 88 MB RAM $80

  • Brian Cirulnick
    Jul 17 8:22 AM

      > Also there are people who collect old/retro macs..
      > Hey, I am just doing this to benefit others.

      But seeing this ad makes me wonder how "vintage" my StarMax Mac-clone is... The one that I still use regularly, and has a crap-load of important data on it.

      Not to mention I'm still using an 8600 to run my First Class BBS... that's been running the same HD for about 12 years. The fan in the power supply gave out long ago, and the machine is still going.

      And let's not even discuss my webserver, a Sparc IPX that surprises me every day by still being up.

      We might be able to create a thread on "what old/retro/vintage machines do you still use regularly?"
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic