13462Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH makin' money

  • Joe Giliberti
    Jul 16, 2009
      Not only the museum posters would make good souveniers, though. For example, what about posters depicting the startup screens of the TI-99/4a, the C64, etc.

      On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 6:00 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      Not yet, but soon, we're going to have a new (modest) revenue source.

      Every poster in our museum (around 50 of them) will have a number in the
      lower right corner. For $10, we'll print a copy of the poster for any
      visitor. We'll split the income with InfoAge (since we're using InfoAge
      electricity, large glossy paper, and ink.) It only takes 10 minutes to
      make a poster on this equipment because we're not doing the lamination
      process. That way people can hang them as-on on walls, or frame them,
      etc. We can also put thumbnails of the catalog online. The posters can
      be informative, or just pictures of our computers, etc.

      Fred agreed to this plan.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic