13425Re: Tandy Model 4 available for pickup

  • Brian Cirulnick
    Jul 13 12:24 PM
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Jim Scheef <scheefj@...> wrote:

      > Hello all,
      >
      > Brian Cirulnick picked up this machine today so it's on its way to a
      > nice home.

      And it's very nice!!! Thanks again!

      Also, Jim provided me with some DEC documentation that needs to go to Infoage -- Evan, we'll need to arrange a date/time for another rendevous at Short Hills Mall to xfer it to the Miata.

      And in other news... I may have found something at SCARC Hamfest worth showing at VCF... An Epson QX-10, but I need to find a full copy of the original ValDocs software for it (otherwise it's not worth showing).

      The one disk I have is a butchered copy of TMS. I found two disk images online, hopefully they will work, just need to set up my dos-box with 5.25 drive to make the disk images. (Hopefully, will find the time this week for that)...
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic