13316ISA/EISA/old x86 stuff was Re: Tandy Model 4 available for pickup

  • msimonsmail
    Jul 4, 2009
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Jim Scheef <scheefj@...> wrote:
      > * EISA motherboards or complete EISA servers preferably .
      > * physically small 286, 386 and 486 laptops.
      > As you can see, I collect things many people here consider junk, so
      > there must be a lot of this stuff in closets somewhere.

      I would like to hear more about your collections and interest. Particularly in your interest in EISA motherboards and computers.

      I am personally interested in hearing about people who collect (and USE) old 'commodity' pc type hardware... especially as there is so much of it.. and often as you said.. many people consider it 'junk' uninteresting.. or too old for use...

      I've personally seem some rather interesting pc mobos that I think are historically interesting for their quirky changes.. and am generally interested in finding homes for this stuff where it is appreciated and perhaps utilized in new and interesting ways, or in ways that contribute to development and testing, where possible.

      I am also interested in "physyically small .. laptops" as I am interested in mobile and wearable computing.

      thanks
      --
      MS
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic