      From: John S
      Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 9:35 PM
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: second batch of stuff available. philadelphia

      Nobody else should really bother responding to this, unless you want to drive out there just for a printer, fax machine, or a box of SCSI cables. I took almost everything, and he's dropping the rest of the interesting stuff off at my place once he gets a chance to go through it. :D

      (It turns out he has mostly MAC stuff, but I had little before, so that was nice)

      On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 3:48 PM, msimonsmail <msimonsmail@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      Yes, Cherry Hill is fairly easy to get to (right over the tacony-palmyra bridge, or other bridges of your choice just a short drive..)

      Anyways, I did forward the contact information for John S's friend.

      That being said, some others of you emailed me at my slackware email address, which unfortunately is down right now. :(

      So, if you can email me again with the details at this yahoo address, it would be appreciated.

      Also, since a couple of people from the MARCH list seem to be making efforts to pick up -- if you are further away and there is something you want, you can email me too, and maybe the other MARCHers would be kind enough to pick up things for you and somehow get them to you. :)

      Speaking of which, nobody has claimed that CRT extension arm yet... I think it would be great for displays at InfoAge... Anybody? anybody? :) Evan... what do you think? Does anybody want to pick it up for the museum? :D

      --
      MS

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic