13287Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: second batch of stuff available. philadelphia

  • John S
    Jul 1, 2009
      Makes it less convenient actually. :(

      I thought the stuff was in Philly? That triples the travel time for me... My friend is on his way down to Dover now, so when he gets here I'll find out if he is in the mood to drive that far. I doubt it, but if not I have another friend who might in exchange for a pick from the stuff.

      I'll post back when I figure out what's up.

      On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 4:34 PM, msimonsmail <msimonsmail@...> wrote:

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, John S <eyesofaraven@...> wrote:
      > I have my friend looking into getting the following from him, but it depends
      > on his location relative to my friend, etc.:

      For the record I found out this stuff is located in Cherry Hill, NJ if that makes it more convenient for anybody to get stuff. I also found out that there will be more stuff coming down the pipeline for certain.

      I also did: email with John's friend, and will be putting him in contact with the keeper of the stuff.
      --
      MS

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic