13280Re: [midatlanticretro] second batch of stuff available. philadelphia

  • John S
    Jul 1, 2009
      I have my friend looking into getting the following from him, but it depends on his location relative to my friend, etc.:
      1. Apple color monitor IIc
      2. DOS Zenith laptop
      3. DOS hardware & software
      4. Computer books (old)
      5. PC parts (miscellaneous)
      6. Imagewriter II
      7. MAC Ethernet adapters (6) (don't need all 10, maybe 2-3)
      8. MAC keyboards (10) (don't need all 10, maybe two)
      9. PC parts (miscellaneous) (any 8-bit ISA cards he has)

      On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 3:11 PM, msimonsmail <msimonsmail@...> wrote:

      This stuff must go quickly. This week. Please email me directly at msimons @ slackware.com with all contact information and a list of stuff that you wish to pick up.

      Includes some stuff listed before (some more details on some of it were in previous email.)

      I know MOST of it this time is not really 'vintage' or retro.

      Obviously the most vintage/retro stuff of interested would be the:
      Apple color monitor IIc
      DOS Zenith laptop
      DOS hardware & software
      Computer books (old)

      If someone wants to come get a batch of stuff, the SCSI boxes have not been requested yet other than on here...

      and for the record, the two types of light canisters I believe are track lighting.

      Other stuff may be of interest for infoage, etc., like a:
      CRT extension arm

      also curious is:
      Spectrum analyzer memory cards

      and here's the rest:
      Fax machine (2)
      Laserprinter toner (2)
      PC parts (miscellaneous)
      Modems (6)
      Zip drives
      Computer speakers
      SCSI boxes (10)
      Halo Power-Trac track light canisters (10)
      Heiliken light canisters (5)
      Imagewriter II
      MAC tablets (5)
      PC laser printer
      File cabinet (2-drawer)
      Time clocks (2)

      Flexible arm desk lamp
      Shredder (Security Engineered Machinery Co., Model 700)
      MAC Ethernet adapters (6)
      MAC keyboards (10)
      MAC parts (miscellaneous)
      Thinkjet printer (2)