13271Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF Exhibit Rules and Categories

  • Bill Degnan
    Jul 1, 2009
      I know the rules, but my underlying point is that judging was not taken
      seriously last year.
      1) Last year there was no judging by category.
      2) I don't believe the BOD members should be judges.

      Without exhibits this is just a symposium. The musuem and the exhibits are
      what makes this event unique and should not be taken for granted.

      Bill