      From: Mr Ian Primus <ian_primus@...>
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Got the Heathkit H8
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 9:07 AM

      --- On Tue, 6/30/09, Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      >What
      >is odd is the triple disk drive unit... It has an external unit that
      >has 3 drives and I cannot find an example of this.. It's also a
      >heathkit drive system, but with three drives and not two...

      Yeah, I have one of those too. It's not factory - it got modified along the way. Look closely and you'll see where someone cut the front, and mounted drives vertically instead of horizontally. So, it _started_ life as a standard two drive unit - and got upgraded.

      -Ian

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic