13264Re: [midatlanticretro] Got the Heathkit H8

  • Mr Ian Primus
    Jul 1 6:07 AM
      --- On Tue, 6/30/09, Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> wrote:

      >What
      >is odd is the triple disk drive unit... It has an external unit that
      >has 3 drives and I cannot find an example of this.. It's also a
      >heathkit drive system, but with three drives and not two..

      Yeah, I have one of those too. It's not factory - it got modified along the way. Look closely and you'll see where someone cut the front, and mounted drives vertically instead of horizontally. So, it _started_ life as a standard two drive unit - and got upgraded.

      -Ian
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic