13263VCF Exhibit Rules and Categories

    Jul 1 4:49 AM
      Mike Loewen wrote:
      On Tue, 30 Jun 2009, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      unless I can show non working machines

      Nope!  VCF requirement: majority of the machines in the exhibit must be
      alive and running.

          ...unless it's a SAGE.  :-)

      Evan,

      Please send the rules and categories for the VCF exhibits.  Will there be judging and by whom?  Having some sort of objective is motivational and will help encourage people to put in the maximum effort.  I also think we should have a best newcomer prize.    Emphasizing categories helps promote diversity in exhibits.