1322Re: [midatlanticretro] Altos "Serie 5" 5-AD Computer

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Sep 27, 2005
      True...I am having a hard enough time finishing the regular web application
      version of an online inventory...I have been too busy with other things.

      The Altos *had* been running for a few hours, and then unceremoneously died.
      I am working to determine what happened...appears to be a power supply to the
      disk drive issue. Update to follow.

      Bill

      In a message dated 9/27/2005 6:56:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      jscheef@... writes:

      > Bill,
      >
      > What a great find! I've been thinking that it would be really cool if we
      > used
      > something like this or a PDP/VAX/etc to run a catalog of everything at the
      > museum. The catalog would be available to visitors with information about
      > the
      > collection. It might even be possible to put the catalog on the web,
      > although
      > that would be a little tough for a CP/M machine...
      >
      > Jim
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic