1319Altos "Serie 5" 5-AD Computer

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Sep 27, 2005
      Howdy,
      A new member to the family - the Altos 5-AD.  I have been lucky enough to get a free Altos 5 with the 10 MB Hard drive, CP/M  and M/PM software, etc.  Aside from the need for a little cleaning, it seems to be in perfect shape and runs great.  This system is capable of running three terminals at once.  The donor also gave me the docs, software, and a terminal.   He also had custom software he developed for the Altos and the TRS 80 Model II.

      After work today I will test more of the software, etc.

      Here is a good page to describe.

      He has more systems, but he still has to dig them out  He will let me know.  He was poking around.."I have an Altos 8000 around here someplace..."

      Bill D

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic