1306RE: [midatlanticretro] newbie computers

  • Evan
    Sep 24, 2005

      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Joe Giliberti
      Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2005 8:26 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] newbie computers

      Kelly Leavitt wrote:

      > Joe:
      >   Where
      are you located? I have an Atari 520ST (but no monitor). I paid $5
      > for
      it at a yard sale. If you can come get it, you can have it.

      Picked up a Mac 1Meg today at a Self-Store sale for $5, including SCSI

      hard
      > drive (I'm keeping that).
      >
      > I'm located in NW New
      Jersey.

      > Kelly

      Eh, I got to try to stay closer than that. I'm in Jackson twp, which is
      in northern Ocean county, and unlike most, if not everyone else here, I
      still have to rely on my parents for transportation.
      Got a question, though. There's a store not far from me called Cash
      Converters. They're kind of like a pawn shop, but its just buying and
      selling. Has anyone ever got anything at one of these?

      -Joe
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic