13Re: [midatlanticretro] What I'll be bringing to show/trade/unload

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Jan 21, 2005
      I would be interested in the 5155, it's been a long time since I saw one. I
      remember unpacking from the box way back when, but I no longer have it.
      Regarding your trade/unload list if everyone else is bringing stuff like you and
      me, we have the makings for a swap meet. I will submit a list of items I am
      bringing (by april it will change) for trade / swap. Do you have a copy in 8" of
      the TRS 80 II Visicalc? I have the manual but not the disk. I can bring my
      Model II to make a disk copy if need be.
      -Bill

      > Is there any interest in displaying an original IBM Portable PC
      > (5155)? I've just finished restoring one of these. Manufactured
      > around 1985.
      >

      > I have to trade/unload the following items:
      > A TRS-80 Model 3 of unknown status. It's missing a key.
      > An old "turbo" XT clone if anyone wants it.
      > Parts for Tandy model 6000/16/12/II if anyone speaks up.
      > Software for the above model 6000 series (again only if someone
      > speaks up). I have converted most of the sofware to 5.25" media.
      >
      > Also, If anyone needs anything for old PC's (disks, controllers,
      > media, ram, etc) let me know.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic