1298Re: [midatlanticretro] newbie computers

  • Vintage Computer Festival
    Sep 24, 2005
      On Sat, 24 Sep 2005, Joe Giliberti wrote:

      > All right. Being a newbie to vintage computers, I've compiled a short
      > list of what I want to try and find at first. If you have any
      > suggestions for others, tell me.
      >

      > (no particular order)
      > TRS-80
      > Color Computer 1
      > Atari 800
      > Atart ST 520
      > Apple IIe Platinum
      > Apple IIc
      > Apple IIgs
      > Mac Classic
      > Commodore 64
      > Amiga 500
      > TI/99 4a
      > Some type of luggable
      >
      > Is eBay a good place to look?

      Sure, if you want to overpay and then have to pay for shipping. The
      absolute BEST place to look is your own backyard (i.e. your city and
      town).

      Read this:

      Finding Vintage Computers
      http://www.vintage.org/content.php?id=001

      And also try the Vintage Computer Marketplace:

      http://marketplace.vintage.org

      --

      Sellam Ismail Vintage Computer Festival