12861Re: makeshift IBM monitor

  • Brian Cirulnick
    Jun 1, 2009

      > > Not sure where you live, but I'm in Belleville NJ, if you're willing to take a drive to my place one evening, you can pick it up.
      > >

      > Brian, why don't I get the monitor from you, then I'll bring it to the
      > museum. Joe lives close the museum and often comes there on weekends.

      Sure, we can arrange that. Let me just test that it works (I have an old Epson PC clone that uses CGA), and then I'll leave it in my kitchen so it's reminding me to call you to come get it...

      Now if only I hadn't thrown out all those keyboards 7 years ago. (You guys would cry hearing about all I had to throw out when I closed my business in 2002)...

      Ah well.

      Anyhow; Evan, I'm available most evenings after 8pm. I think you have my cell phone #, if not, email my home e-mail and I'll send you that and my address..
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic