12853more trash-picking goods...

  • Joe Giliberti
    Jun 1, 2009
      I found a bunch of manuals and software in a curbside pile. There is the User Manual for a Mac SE30, a copy of The Print Shop (for mac), and a box from apple computer containing a "hypercard,"

      Lastly there are some old manuals for some IBM operating systems with dates of 1975 or less on them.

      I'll find out more about the IBM manuals and give an update.

      On the OT side:
      A TiVo Series 2 box, but no remote, have yet to test
      A Pair of good condition floor speakers, all foam surrounds intact, made by dbx.
      A Hoover Canister Vacuum from sometime in the 1960s. Great for cleaning cars.

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic