12845Re: weekend wrap-up

  • arkaxow
    May 31 8:10 PM
      There is more to this. After you went to sleep Jeff F. returned about 2:30 in the morning with his friend from Georgia. We talked for a bit then, we tried to figure out how to get the TV to work since the remote batteries were dead and the "on" button was broken. So Mike set up his laptop on top of the TV and we watched the first episode of "True Blood" an HBO tv show. I was falling asleep so I turned in around 4am and everyone else was still watching it. I think the rest went to bed around 4:30. Then some woke up early like 7am, and 8:30 before the rest of us stumbled out of bed around 11am or so.

      It was good fun all around. I enjoyed it and got a lot out of it.

      > Then back to the cottage and off to sleep. Jeff F. joined us and
      > leaving for a detour earlier in the day.
      >
      > We all went to breakfast around 11:30, then came back. We opened the
      > museum for the day (regular hours) while Bill Drom., Mike, Ian, and Jeff
      > B. worked on some Commodores.
      >
      > Finally called it a weekend around 4:30.
      >
      > Big thanks to everyone who came! Fun times. :)

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic