12843Re: [midatlanticretro] makeshift IBM monitor

    May 31, 2009
      Joe Giliberti wrote:
      I picked up a 5150 from someone's bulk pickup pile. The motherboard is marked as 16-64KB. It has two 5.25" full height drives. It has markings that indicate that it was used by Bendix. It has a color graphics board, and two boards made by Quadram. I have no CGA monitor. What does the RCA connector on the graphics board put out? Is it composite, RF, or something else? If not, can a VGA be adapted?

      Thanks
      Wow you found an original "A" model in the trash!  Great find.  Worth preserving.  Best thing to do is find a CGA monitor from IBM.  You could sell this for $250 if you get it running.