12832Re: another recruit...Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF East 6.0 exhibit reg now open

    May 31, 2009
      Good news.  I have one chess computer from Tandy I believe.

      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      Good job!  I saw the email this afternoon and wondered who that guy is ....

      All you other MARCHins should learn from Dan's example .... get your friends involved!!

      I recruited another exhibitor from these parts.
      He has the chess computer collection and I convinced him to come on over for VCF east.
      I helped him register his exhibit on vintage.org, you should see the request by now.
      He has a very large collection to fit in one booth, but I think he will bring the significant machines that are interesting.
      Those that are interested in seeing his website can look at the link below.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic