12517Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH committee to select chips for an exhibit / was: Re: Chips that changed the world

    May 5 3:44 PM
      >>> if no one is willing to develop the signs that explain why the
      microcomputers already on exhibit are important, then a bunch of chips
      on a shelf in a display case is a total waste.

      Don't be so skeptical. There are already signs, albeit simple ones, for
      most of the systems that we have on display. As for the chips exhibit,
      it certainly would not be merely "a bunch of chips on a shelf" .... I'm
      only soliciting ideas for what could go into an exhibit, sparked by the
      recent link from Rich C.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic