12480Re: [midatlanticretro] My day as tour guide for the Vintage Computer Museum

    May 4, 2009
      Evan and Bill both use degnanco.net (my company) email.

      If you're not getting posts, compare your web mail with your
      Outlook/whatever pop email you use to see if you're filtering the
      messages at your computer. Then work your way back to the source. As
      an ISP tech, that's what we advise our clients who have problems. We
      have special rules for yahoo and aol because they're always a problem
      with greylisting and blacklisting. Comcast is notorious with
      heavy-handed mail filtering. I would not be surprised if those people
      missing emails are in the majority using Comcast.

      Bill

      Ray Sills wrote:
      > HI Jeff:
      >
      > Maybe that's it. I always post via email. I seem to get all of
      > Evan's posts, and Bill Degnan's posts. Strange, nonetheless.
      >
      > 73 de Ray
      >
      > On May 4, 2009, at 12:35 AM, Jeffrey Brace wrote:
      >

      >> I wonder if it matters whether I post from e-mail or through the
      >> web site.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic