12461Anyone else dropping posts from the group ?

  • Dan Roganti
    May 1, 2009

      Anyone else dropping posts from the group ?

      I just noticed since the past 2 days some of the postings haven't made it to my email account.
      It seems to skip over some of the postings, I get some and not others, even though I see them all on the group's website.
      So I checked my mail filter the other day and I have it right at the top here inside Thunderbird so as not to miss any postings.
      But it happened again today, I didn't get B.D's or Jim's postings, I only got mine from today.

      =Dan