12453Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: virus problem

    Apr 30, 2009
      I'm shocked that Mark suggested Linux and not OS/2!  :)

      That is just ignorance.

      If you can't handle an OS, simply moving to another doesn't solve the problem, it avoids it.  I use Windows Vista/XP, Linux, and Mac OS X daily.  I appreciate them all equally.

      PS: I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything.  Just stating my opinion.

      On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 8:13 PM, madodel <madodel@...> wrote:

      evan@... wrote:

      > Three reasons -- not my computer, already promised I'd be able to fix it, and the best reason of all -- man v machine and I don't like to lose!!

      Well the one good thing is all this feverish activity makes me appreciate
      that I don't run any microsoft anything here. :-) Good luck. Advise them
      in the future to buy a Mac or install Linux. No one needs this headache
      any more.

      Mark

      --
      See you space cowboy...