12450Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Donner 3500 Analog Computer

    Apr 30, 2009

      > I have two of these...one is a Donner 3500 and the other is a Systron-Donner 3500. They are pretty much alike. However, the one on ebay has three major difference...it doesn't seem to have any potentiometers at the top, the patchboard has an opening for the fan and it has metal handles on the top instead of leather straps on the side.

      I wonder if the metal handles were an option or homebrewed? I have a
      full-page magazine ad (I'm not clear on the issue/date, but it's from
      when the 3500 was new) ... it includes a nice picture and shows the
      leather straps.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic