1244VCF East 3.0 date decided

  • Evan
    Sep 8, 2005
      Been speaking with the other officers, especially with Jim S., and we
      decided that our edition of VCF is best scheduled after the Trenton show --
      not before -- because the Trenton attendees are our core, captive audience
      and it would be short-sighted of us to overlook them.

      So: VCF East 3.0 will be Saturday, May 13. That gives people who attend the
      Trenton event enough time to make plans and spread the word about our show.

      Mark your calendars now!!

      Details to come at some point in the future.

      - 780 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!