12439MARCH library update

  • evan@snarc.net
    Apr 30, 2009
      Decided last night that the waterproof sealer paint we bought for the MARCH interim library floor isn't worth the effort.

      Even if we apply several coats, water could easily get in from other places in the basement. Also, ever since InfoAge's facilities people rearranged the drainage system last year, there hasn't been a single drop of H20 in the basement.

      So, revised plan: 1., donate the two bottles of waterproof sealer paint to InfoAge, 2. assemble our metal shelves (which I actually enjoy doing), 3. make the bottom shelf a foot or two above the ground just in case, 4. put our effort into creatively arranging one of InfoAge's dehumidifiers, 5. teach ourselves how to read so all those books might be useful. :)
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic