12396Re: Camp Evans & MOBIDIC

  • trailingedge.geo
    Apr 26, 2009
      > So, the team thought: "...why not build
      > a computer in a vehicle, when it arrives at Belmar, throw away the
      > wheels and viola we have a computer to ourselves."

      When I was working at a large company years ago, one of us wanted to get a Mac to use for graphics work. The corporate computer people said that only PCs could be specified. But when you ordered one, you could also order accessories to go with it. So the guy ordered a PC with some accessories; (I still laugh when I think about this) one of the accessories was a Mac!

      --Dave Sica
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic