      From: Dan Roganti <ragooman@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 7:14 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Workin' on the IMSAI...

      Bill, can you check your Imsai docs too about this ?

      =Dan

      Mike Loewen wrote:
      On Tue, 21 Apr 2009, Dan Roganti wrote:

      Did you have the original manual too ?

          No, just a PDF copy downloaded from the usual sources.

      There's an issue with one of the mods not being documented properly.
      It's being discussed on cctalk. One of the diagrams seems to be missing
      from the pdf files for the CPA section. My manual is original and it
      only has one of the mods described.  Would yours have any more info
      about the mods ?

          I haven't checked my CPA for mods.  However, given that this was a
      working system when taken out of service I'm fairly confident that the RAM
      and ZPU are playing together nicely.

          I'm following the discussion on cctalk.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic