12247Re: Old Timer's Day at PACS

  • rkushnier
    Apr 11, 2009
      Hi Ray,
      Sorry you will not be able to attend. Your Tandy would have made for an interesting display. Hope other members can bring their treasures.

      Feel free to come to any other PACS meeting. We meet the third Saturday of each month from September through June. There is always something exciting going on, and the Giant Community Center is just SUPER! Free Wi-Fi, parking, and excellent presentation facilities.

      Ron K