12245Re: [midatlanticretro] Old Timer's Day at PACS

  • Ray Sills
    Apr 10, 2009
      MAN!!!!! That location is a stone's throw from where I live in PA.
      The -problem- is that I expect to be down south at my place in GA
      during most of May. Argh! I would have brought my Tandy 102. Bad
      luck in timing for me. Grumble, grumble.

      73 de Ray