      From: "arkaxow"
      Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 03:26:00 -0000
      To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Commodore 64 SX

      I just picked up a Commodore 64 SX from someone through Craigslist. The problem is that it didn't come with a keyboard cable. Anyone know where I can locate one or how to make one ? It is a DB 25 to DB 25, Male to Male. I know I can use a printer cable and cut off the ends, but I want to see if I can do something a bit neater.

      Thanks :)

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic