      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of arkaxow
      Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 11:26 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Commodore 64 SX

      I just picked up a Commodore 64 SX from someone through Craigslist. The
      problem is that it didn't come with a keyboard cable. Anyone know where I
      can locate one or how to make one ? It is a DB 25 to DB 25, Male to Male. I
      know I can use a printer cable and cut off the ends, but I want to see if I
      can do something a bit neater.

      Thanks :)
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic