      Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 4:44 PM
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] New MARCH treasurer

      MARCHins,

      Jim Scheef decided to step down as MARCH treasurer.  His many years of service to us have been invaluable and our group would have stunk without him.  So, join me in saying MUCHOS GRACIAS to Jim.  He kept us profitable and he kept me in line.  : )

      Effective very soon, Bryan Pope will be our treasurer.  Woots!

      - Evan

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic