12192RE: [midatlanticretro] Hello MARCH

    Mar 30, 2009
      MessageHey John. What town in DE? I emailed you about MARCH after your post on the ps/2 on vintage-computer forum. Glad you joined MARCH
      bd

      From: Evan Koblentz <evan@...>
      Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 8:44 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro] Hello MARCH

      Hello John.  Welcome to the group.
      -----Original Message-----
      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of raven eyes
      Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 8:38 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Hello MARCH

      Hello,

      I'm a collector and user of vintage computers, and I live in DE.. I've got a Panasonic Sr. Partner, Zenith Z-140, Atari 2600, Intellivion II and InTV System III, as well as a number of less notable or common systems. I'm going to be going to purchase some machines from Kelly at the event in May, and thought since I'd be there I might as well participate and hang out for a while as well - it should be fun to see what machines others have.

      ~John

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic