12165Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF Hands On Exhibit (what I'm planning)

  • Andrew Molloy
    Mar 24, 2009
      That sounds like a fun exhibit.

      Andy

      On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 2:36 PM, Bill Sudbrink <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

      I'm planning to try to encourage some hands on in
      my exhibit this year. I plan to display two
      identical (from the outside) IMSAIs, side by side,
      populated with _VERY_ different cards and separated
      by a small distance from their respective terminals.
      In its most basic form, the "exercise" will be to
      figure out which IMSAI is connected to which terminal
      by observing the behavior of the blinkinlights in
      response to terminal commands. I'm trying to come
      up with some "experiments" that involve flipping a
      few switches as well.

      Bill S.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic