12052Bill's Pick for Categories

  • Bill Degnan
    Mar 13 1:57 PM
      Evan,
      If you have a message board, which I like, there is no benefit over yahoo
      groups without specifically-defined, unambiguous categories that force to
      stay relevant. Here is my list:

      Events
      Fun and Games
      Technical Support
      Collections and Links
      Marketplace
      Administrative
      Off Topic

      The biggest advantage of the message board approach is that no one only
      checks the sections they're interested in.

      Bill