11931RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: Minicomputers

    Mar 4 10:38 PM
      Message
      >>> A rudimentary "Computer History Hall Of Fame". It wouldn't require much financial expenditure, just some research and word

      That's a possibility.  There are a LOT of people to include.

      Another "wall exhibit" -- maybe for our hallway wall, rather than inside a room -- is to have the hallway wall lined with on-topic posters, t-shirts, copies of important documents, etc. -- anything that can be easily framed.  That "computer culture" exhibit could also be inside one of the small rooms if Fred vetos our use of the hallway walls.
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic